Topics

Backordered QCX #qcx #20m

Daniel Conklin

I received a message saying my QCX delivery would be delayed. I hope to be able to participate in a QCX QSO party soon!
--
73, Dan - W2DLC

Daniel Conklin

I received a message today saying my QCX 20 has been shipped!  I also have worked out a deal with my local library makerspace to 3D print a case for it.  I'm using a design by Ivica  https://groups.io/g/QRPLabs/message/40103
--
73, Dan - W2DLC

@CurtisM

Dan

Enjoy the ride, don't build in haste. I did mine using a laptop next to my workbench area, to match part locations. No worries with when it comes, start reviewing assembly manual while you wait. Takes a little time through customs.

73 curt wb8yyy

Daniel Conklin

I got notice that my QCX kit is out for delivery, so it's two days from the shipping date from the MO location to my house in NY.

--
73, Dan - W2DLC