Topics

Missing QCX rotary encoder and NAND question

Rob W2ITT

Hi all,

Opened my QCX today and inventoried the parts. The rotary encoder was not included, I'd like to source a replacement in the US if possible. I found this searching the group:

 https://www.amazon.com/Position-Degree-Rotary-Encoder-Button/dp/B00KHTLWU6/ref=pd_cp_75_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00KHTLWU6&pd_rd_r=43GQ62FHJCPMYZFZWWS0&pd_rd_w=r7T0H&pd_rd_wg=C5IpS&psc=1&refRID=43GQ62FHJCPMYZFZWWS0

but it would take as long to get this as it would for me to get a replacement from QRP Labs and I don't need 3. Does anyone have a better source?

Also, IC3 is documented as a 74ACT00N, I received a 74ACT00PC. Forgive my ignorance, but does this make any difference at all?

73,
Rob

Bob ZL1RS

There is a 74ACT00PC in my QCX, it is working fine.

N3MNT

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 06:25 PM, Bob ZL1RS wrote:
74ACT00PC

N3MNT

They are both plastic dual inline packages just different vendors same specs.

Rob W2ITT

Thanks much for the quick responses Bob and Chopper. Have a good weekend.

Rob