Topics

New Tower

John Payne

Wow!  Maybe you had a few too many ice cold 807s while putting it up?

73 de John W4CWZ

jjpurdum

I do like my gin and tonic better! The good news: Since I started drinking G&T's, I've not had malaria once!

Jack, W8TEE

On Tuesday, December 17, 2019, 9:08:01 AM EST, John Payne <payne0j@...> wrote:

Wow!  Maybe you had a few too many ice cold 807s while putting it up?

73 de John W4CWZ

Mike

but the DT's make sending good morse a little difficult

I do like my gin and tonic better! The good news: Since I started drinking
G&T's, I've not had malaria once!
Jack, W8TEE

jjpurdum

Not a problem...never sent good CW anyway...I'm probably the only person who stutters in Morse code.

Jack, W8TEE

On Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 5:05:12 AM EST, Mike <mike@...> wrote:

but the DT's make sending good morse a little difficult

>  I do like my gin and tonic better! The good news: Since I started drinking
> G&T's, I've not had malaria once!
> Jack, W8TEE

N7PH

No you're not....