From: QRPLabs@groups.io [mailto:QRPLabs@groups.io] On Behalf Of James Zelazny jr
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2017 12:09 PM
To: QRPLabs@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QRPLabs] U3S15 balloon alive

KP3FT is hearing U3S15 10 seconds early this morning.He has set his PC clock ahead.
Looks like GPS is not functioning yet.
Good catch Jeff !!

Vernon Matheson

Sri missed the +10 seconds in email…not awake yet here LOL!!

Date: Sunday, July 23, 2017, 9:04 AM

No decode,may be 20
seconds ahead now ?

James Zelazny jr

Set again for 15 seconds.
Maybe too weak for me yet.
13:20 will be next,maybe will get lucky and it will lock in again.
Not sure the maximum altitude on the Ublox NEO-7m`s.
Was only expecting 9600m on this flight.

James Zelazny jr

Guess it was 13:16 that time...no calibration...duh :)

James Zelazny jr

I see it yet,but low on the waterfall...need to tweak the dial now.
About 1375hz ?

James Zelazny jr

Set my dial freq to 14.095.50 to see if it works.

James Zelazny jr

Yup,dial freq is good there.

Vernon Matheson

Looks like I lost it Jim…not seeing it anywhere on the 20m band