Topics

Firmware 1.02b

Hans Summers

Hi all

I put firmware 1.02b here:

The changes in this version are regarding sidetone only, as discussed on the 1.02 thread:

1) Bug fix: Sidetone problem in straight key mode (bug introduced in 1.02)
2) Bug fix: Sidetone volume very low when using low sidetone frequencies; sidetone volume parameter has been increased to 3 digits

Since a lot of people have provided positive feedback about 1.02 and 1.02a that they have installed themselves, and there are no known reproducible issues, I will now go ahead and ship all the pending orders using 1.02b today.

So to re-iterate: anybody who ordered a QCX or a QCX chip from the shop, will get 1.02b shipped today (no 1.02 or 1.02a were shipped from here).

73 Hans G0UPL

Kelly Jack

Uploaded 1.02b to my two QCXs and sidetone back to normal. Like the zip file too.

Thanks Hans.

73

Simon
VK3ELH

G4GIR

Hi Hans

Does this release include the 25 and 27MHz option?

73
Ian G4GIR

The changes in this version are regarding sidetone only, as discussed on the 1.02 thread:

1) Bug fix: Sidetone problem in straight key mode (bug introduced in 1.02)
2) Bug fix: Sidetone volume very low when using low sidetone frequencies; sidetone volume parameter has been increased to 3 digits

Since a lot of people have provided positive feedback about 1.02 and 1.02a that they have installed themselves, and there are no known reproducible issues, I will now go ahead and ship all the pending orders using 1.02b today.

So to re-iterate: anybody who ordered a QCX or a QCX chip from the shop, will get 1.02b shipped today (no 1.02 or 1.02a were shipped from here).

Hi Ian

Yes!

73 Hans G0UPL