Topics

#qcx Firmware 1.02: RIT tune rate #qcx

Axel

Hi,

with Firmware Version 1.02, I'm unable to change RIT's tuning rate. Do I
miss something?

This doesn't seem to work:
"In order to change the tune rate, press and hold the centre button (in
the rotary encoder shaft) and turn the rotary encoder at the same time."

It seems to be nailed to 10 Hz.

Kind Regards,
Axel, DF1ET

Jim W8JD

So I just tried it on mine with 1.02 and it seems to work fine.  I double press the select button to bring up RIT then push and hold the rotary encoder and the underline cursor moves left and right.  You must start the rotation of the encoder immediately or else mine reverts to stored messages.

Jim W8JD

Axel

Indeed, it works. Wonder what I did wrong.

Thank you, Jim!

73
Axel DF1ET

Werner Nunweiler