Shipping Estimated Time

N3IZN@...

Any one in the SW US got a U3s delivered recently? Just trying to get a feel for how long shipping will be?

N3IZN

Mikael Dagman

Looking here it says about 3days avarage with the longest taking 6 days.

http://www.qrp-labs.com/shipping.html

Hans Summers

Hi Mikael

Actually it says 3 days minimum, 6 days average and 73 days slowest! But that is for US as a whole. The question was about SW US. I don't have statistics for different regions within US.

73 Hans G0UPL

On Mar 19, 2017 22:01, "Mikael Dagman" <mikael_dagman@...> wrote:

Looking here it says about 3days avarage with the longest taking 6 days.

http://www.qrp-labs.com/shipping.html

Vernon Matheson

IT’s the postal service…it will be there when it gets there…out of your control J

Any one in the SW US got a U3s delivered recently? Just trying to get a feel for how long shipping will be?

N3IZN

N3IZN@...

OH I missed that page. Thanks

Actually it says 3 days minimum, 6 days average and 73 days slowest! But that is for US as a whole. The question was about SW US. I don't have statistics for different regions within US.

73 Hans G0UPL

On Mar 19, 2017 22:01, "Mikael Dagman" <mikael_dagman@...> wrote:
Looking here it says about 3days avarage with the longest taking 6 days.

Bruce K1FFX

My experience is that the biggest source of delays and uncertainty in delivery time is getting the package through US Customs.  I recently had a package coming from the Netherlands spend almost 3 weeks in the Customs area at JFK airport in New York.

- Bruce K1FFX

JP JO

Chris

I am not in SW USA, I am in Virginia