QSX

Giuseppe Marullo

Dear Santa,

I am writing to you on behalf of my  old good friends, two solder stations, a old spectrum analyzer, a couple of scopes, signal...well you know.

All of them keep asking me about this kit, I have no idea if this will be ready for Xmas, do you know if they could ask for one? I resisted the temptation to buy a QCX, so I feel guilty not having fed them for such a long time.

Cheers.

Giuseppe Marullo
IW2JWW - JN45RQ

Terry W6LEO

Qcx is a good appetizer!

de w6leo-Terry

Stefan

Haha, thanks Giuseppe!
You made my day :-)

Joe Street

Will the QSX have real QSK capability?  I hope so.

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 11:27 AM Stefan <stefan@...> wrote:
Haha, thanks Giuseppe!
You made my day :-)

Hans Summers

Yes, the most beautiful QSK you've ever heard, Joe

73 Hans G0UPL

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019, 19:41 Joe Street <racingtheclouds@...> wrote:
Will the QSX have real QSK capability?  I hope so.

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 11:27 AM Stefan <stefan@...> wrote:
Haha, thanks Giuseppe!
You made my day :-)

Joe Street

That's it then, I'm selling my mcHF.  Thank you Hans.

Joe

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 11:44 AM Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> wrote:
Yes, the most beautiful QSK you've ever heard, Joe

73 Hans G0UPL

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019, 19:41 Joe Street <racingtheclouds@...> wrote:
Will the QSX have real QSK capability?  I hope so.

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 11:27 AM Stefan <stefan@...> wrote:
Haha, thanks Giuseppe!
You made my day :-)

Jeff KP3FT

Will there be an option to buy the single-band version, but for a different band other than 40m?  I'm primarily interested in using one to run 24/7 on 80m for NVIS communication using the JS8Call mode.

Ken Evans

Will Santa Claus be a delivery option ?

Ken W4DU

Yes, the most beautiful QSK you've ever heard, Joe

73 Hans G0UPL

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019, 19:41 Joe Street <racingtheclouds@...> wrote:
Will the QSX have real QSK capability?  I hope so.

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 11:27 AM Stefan <stefan@...> wrote:
Haha, thanks Giuseppe!
You made my day :-)

Hans Summers

KP3FT... yes any band of your choice from 160m to 10m.
73 Hans G0UPL

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019, 20:08 KP3FT via Groups.Io <kp3ft=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Will there be an option to buy the single-band version, but for a different band other than 40m?  I'm primarily interested in using one to run 24/7 on 80m for NVIS communication using the JS8Call mode.

Ton - PA0ARR

@Ken, You mean Santa Hans of course?

Ton PA0ARR

Randy

I was just about to ask for a delivery update myself! Would be very interesting if Hans could give a general idea of what steps remain before the QSX will be available.

73,
Randy, KS4L

SkipF, NT1G <skip.flem@...>

"Are we there, yet..."

Nick VK4PP

“Morgen kommt der Kabellosmann”
"Kommt mit seinen Transistoren."
"Toroid, Röhren und Antenne,"
"Diode und Widerstand und noch mehr."
"Ja, ein ganzes Funkspruchgerät"
"Möcht’ ich gerne haben."

Michael Bouchereau

I didn't hear an answer on Santa's North Pole delivery... But my birthday in February would be nice.

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019, 3:49 PM Randy <wrmoore47@...> wrote:
I was just about to ask for a delivery update myself! Would be very interesting if Hans could give a general idea of what steps remain before the QSX will be available.

73,
Randy, KS4L

PY2TI <joao.yokoyama@...>

So, I can wait Santa Claus on June!

Ride PY2TI

n4qa at_hotmail.com

Split the difference...April, anyone ?

72 / 73,
Bill, N4QA

n4qa at_hotmail.com

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 06:37 PM, Nick VK4PP wrote:
“Morgen kommt der Kabellosmann”
"Kommt mit seinen Transistoren."
"Toroid, Röhren und Antenne,"
"Diode und Widerstand und noch mehr."
"Ja, ein ganzes Funkspruchgerät"
"Möcht’ ich gerne haben."
Ich hätte es auch gerne.

72 / 73,
Bill. N4QA

Ben Bangerter, K0IKR

Nick,

I doubt your poem will supplant “The Night Before Christmas,”  but humorous and surely appropriate for this group and this topic!  Anticipation is half the fun...

73,  Ben

Garry48

I'll make it official!!!

It will be available on "1 April 2020"!

Hans, I hope you can meet this schedule!  :)

Garry / WD0DUD

On 11/6/2019 5:13 AM, n4qa at_hotmail.com wrote:
Split the difference...April, anyone ?

72 / 73,
Bill, N4QA

Joe Street