Topics

#40m qcx+ #40m

Don Blachura

Need a liitle help. What rig do you select in logging software to use the "cat' on the qcx+?
I see the port in my Device manager, but from there I am lost.

Don...w2xb
(using aclog by n3jfp)

Ronald Taylor

 Page 138 in the manual... Kenwood TS-480

4.28 CAT Control commands (PC remote operation)

The CAT command system is intended to allow the QCX+ to be used with logging software (general and contest) which uses CAT control commands to query the transceiver for information entered into the log, typically operating frequency, mode etc. A subset of the Kenwood TS-480 command set is implemented, with a few minor modifications.

page138image28583472

QCX+ assembly Rev 1.03                                                                                                           138

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 1:30 PM Don Blachura via groups.io <haircutter=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Need a liitle help. What rig do you select in logging software to use the "cat' on the qcx+?
I see the port in my Device manager, but from there I am lost.

Don...w2xb
(using aclog by n3jfp)

Don Blachura

Tu Ron. At 83 my mind is getting a little rusty.
Tu agn.

Don...w2xb

Bruce K1FFX

If your logging software is N1MM+, you may have better results using the "KENWOOD-SLOW" setting.

- Bruce K1FFX