Topics

8,000 QCX kits...

Hans Summers

Hi all

The 8,000'th QCX 5W CW transceiver kit was ordered this evening! Serial number 8,000 will go to BG2WMA in China.

Still on an amazing roll here with this one!

73 Hans G0UPL

Gerald Mänz

Wow, good job you did with that kit. 73 GeraldDL1YAQ

Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> schrieb am Mi., 31. Juli 2019, 20:17:

Hi all

The 8,000'th QCX 5W CW transceiver kit was ordered this evening! Serial number 8,000 will go to BG2WMA in China.

Still on an amazing roll here with this one!

73 Hans G0UPL

Alan de G1FXB

Congratulations !!
It must only a couple of months away, Perhaps keep No# 10,000 in the family
or alternately auction it off for worthy cause?

Alan

On 31/07/2019 19:17, Hans Summers wrote:
Hi all

The 8,000'th QCX 5W CW transceiver kit was ordered this evening! Serial number 8,000 will go to BG2WMA in China.?

Still on an amazing roll here with this one!

73 Hans G0UPL

m0bmn

Well done Hans on the success with the OCX

I bet it will not take as long to sell 8000 QSX’s mind you!

73 Paul M0BMN

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

It must only a couple of months away, Perhaps keep No# 10,000 in the family
or alternately auction it off for worthy cause?

Alan

On 31/07/2019 19:17, Hans Summers wrote:

Hi all

The 8,000'th QCX 5W CW transceiver kit was ordered this evening! Serial number 8,000 will go to BG2WMA in China.?

Still on an amazing roll here with this one!

Kurt Zimmerman

truly awesome! Congratulations Hans!

The 8,000'th QCX 5W CW transceiver kit was ordered this evening! Serial number 8,000 will go to BG2WMA in China.

Still on an amazing roll here with this one!

73 Hans G0UPL

Karl Schwab

I really like Alan's idea for the 10,000 kit; it would be a very special one, indeed!  73, Karl, KO8S

John Young

Who will make the opening bid?

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019, 15:55 Karl Schwab via Groups.Io <ktschwab=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I really like Alan's idea for the 10,000 kit; it would be a very special one, indeed!  73, Karl, KO8S

Andy Brilleaux <punkbiscuit@...>

I doubt even the major brands sell that many of each model, so that really is an achievement.
Well done Hans.
73 de Andy

N3MNT

When you have a great product at a great price and amazing customer support, it is easy to sell 8000 units.  Congrats Stay true to your principles.

@CurtisM

Fantastic news that number 8000 is going to Asia. I remember when hams in China were rare. Glad to see these about the globe.

73 Curt

David Perry

Well done Hans.  I hope youve bought a nice sports car!

Mike

Indeed, I don't recall ever hearing a Chinese station on air.

It would be interesting to see a heatmap of the QCX distribution. It must be
one among the most popular amateur kits. Congratulations to Hans and the
QRPLabs team.

On 31 Jul 2019 at 17:57, wb8yyy via Groups.Io wrote:

Fantastic news that number 8000 is going to Asia. I remember when hams in
China were rare. Glad to see these about the globe.

73 Curt

Peter GM0EUL

Congratulations, great news 🙂
73 de GM0EUL

Dan Reynolds

Congratulations Hans!  Keep up the good work sir.
--
Dan Reynolds -- KB9JLO
<><

Bill Cromwell

Hi,

I will start with a bid of five U.S. dollars. Not that I really expect to get it for that (can always dream) but just to get the bidding started.

73,

Bill KU8H

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019, 15:55 Karl Schwab via Groups.Io <ktschwab=yahoo.com@groups.io <mailto:yahoo.com@groups.io>> wrote:
I really like Alan's idea for the 10,000 kit; it would be a very
special one, indeed!  73, Karl, KO8S
--
bark less - wag more

Nels Nelsen <nels.nelsen@...>

I think the bidding, if any,  would start at $50 and go in increments of the same. Stop and think.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019, 8:52 AM Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@...> wrote:
Hi,

I will start with a bid of five U.S. dollars. Not that I really expect
to get it for that (can always dream) but just to get the bidding started.

73,

Bill  KU8H

On 7/31/19 6:22 PM, John Young wrote:
> Who will make the opening bid?
>

> On Wed, Jul 31, 2019, 15:55 Karl Schwab via Groups.Io
> <ktschwab=yahoo.com@groups.io <mailto:yahoo.com@groups.io>> wrote:
>
>     I really like Alan's idea for the 10,000 kit; it would be a very
>     special one, indeed!  73, Karl, KO8S

--
bark less - wag more

Bill Cromwell

Hi,

I did stop and think. Did I mention it was only to get the bidding started. Not the criticizing ;) My mistake was thinking to actually get the bidding started. So far...no more nids. Maybe I am the winner after all. Hans may have some of his own thoughts about *that*!

73,

Bill KU8H

<mailto:yahoo.com@groups.io <mailto:yahoo.com@groups.io>>> wrote:

>     I really like Alan's idea for the 10,000 kit; it would be a very
>     special one, indeed!  73, Karl, KO8S

--
bark less - wag more
--
bark less - wag more

Mike

My bid for QSX No10K

is, $100.00 ( that's 1cent per kit sold. )

73, Mike G8NXD

On 1 Aug 2019 at 11:51, Bill Cromwell wrote:

Hi,

I will start with a bid of five U.S. dollars. Not that I really expect
to get it for that (can always dream) but just to get the bidding started.

73,

Bill KU8H

On 7/31/19 6:22 PM, John Young wrote:
Who will make the opening bid?

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019, 15:55 Karl Schwab via Groups.Io
<ktschwab=yahoo.com@groups.io <mailto:yahoo.com@groups.io>> wrote:

I really like Alan's idea for the 10,000 kit; it would be a very
special one, indeed!  73, Karl, KO8S

--
bark less - wag more

Mike

Oops,for QSX please read QCX... sorry.

On 1 Aug 2019 at 19:52, Mike wrote:

My bid for QSX No10K

is, $100.00 ( that's 1cent per kit sold. )

73, Mike G8NXD

On 1 Aug 2019 at 11:51, Bill Cromwell wrote:

Hi,

I will start with a bid of five U.S. dollars. Not that I really expect
to get it for that (can always dream) but just to get the bidding
started.

73,

Bill KU8H

On 7/31/19 6:22 PM, John Young wrote:
Who will make the opening bid?

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019, 15:55 Karl Schwab via Groups.Io
<ktschwab=yahoo.com@groups.io <mailto:yahoo.com@groups.io>> wrote:

I really like Alan's idea for the 10,000 kit; it would be a very
special one, indeed!  73, Karl, KO8S

--
bark less - wag more

Glen Sr