Topics

QLG1 with GLONASS, GALILEO etc #qlg #qlg1

DC1MAK

Hi all,

i played a bit around with some GNSS stuff
and found out, that the u-blox NEO modules
( series 6,7 and 8) are pin compatible to theĀ
YIC module built into the QLG1.

As you can see, i tested the QLG1 successfully
with an u-blox NEO-M8N, so this QLG1
receives now GPS, GLONASS and GALILEO
simultanously. ( other GNSS combinations are
possible - see u-blox' datadsheet)

(DC supply is realised on solder side with SMD
coil and resistor)

73 de DC1MAK micha

Chris Wilson

Hello DC1MAK,

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Very cool, what antenna are you using please? Thanks for sharing.

Best regards,
Chris 2E0ILY mailto:chris@...

--
Best regards, Chris Wilson (2E0ILY)

DC1MAK

Hi Chris,

for the picture in my initial post i used a simple active patch antenna ( amazon cheap chinese)
For my experiments normaly i use QFH antennas that i "extracted" out of old Vaisala Radiosondes...

Chris Wilson

Hello DC1MAK,

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Thanks again Michael, good to know a ublox is a direct pin for pin
fit on Hans' board!

Best regards,
Chris 2E0ILY mailto:chris@...