Topics

QCX - 9 days Delivery #qcx

Roger Reeves M0ROJ

Ordered on June 19, delivered June 28. Marvellous.
Many thanks.

Stefan

From where to where was it sent?

Roger Reeves M0ROJ

It was order from and delivered to the UK, and sent from Turkey.
I suspect it was from the stock that Hans had planned to take to Friedrichshafen.
Either way, terrific service.

Hans Summers

Hi Roger

Nothing to do with Friedrichshafen. I took 50 QCX kits and lots of other stuff to Friedrichshafen and sold them all. Yours is ordinary shipment from Turkey.

73 Hans G0UPL

On Sat, Jun 29, 2019, 16:53 Roger Reeves <m0roj@...> wrote:
It was order from and delivered to the UK, and sent from Turkey.
I suspect it was from the stock that Hans had planned to take to Friedrichshafen.
Either way, terrific service.

John AE5X

Received my QCX-20 kit today in Texas 4 days after ordering it. Sent to me from a Missouri address.
--
John AE5X
https://ae5x.blogspot.com