Topics

Introduction

Fireflies QRP

Hello fellow QRP'ers,

This is Mike, callsign NR9R from Indiana. Thanks for allowing me to be part of your group, I look forward to learning more about QRPLabs.

I am the editor for the Fireflies QRP club monthly email newsletter. I am always looking for reviews to post and share in our newsletter with all of our members. Is someone willing to write up a review on a QRPLab kit you built for me to share in the newsletter? Thanks!
groups.io/g/firefliesqrp

Hope to catch up with all of you soon.

72 de Mike NR9R

@CurtisM

49 members and no one has built a qcx or u3s? Email me later if you don't get hits on this. I recognize a few calls from your gang.

Curt

Viktors Miske KC8CKZ

I ordered my kit 16 days ago, and it was shipped shortly after the order was placed.  My guess is that it took the slow boat from Turkey, or stuck in customs (or both)..  I'll try to take pics and document my U3S build (and probably a mod or 3)...

Victor

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 10:39 PM wb8yyy via Groups.Io <wb8yyy=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
49 members and no one has built a qcx or u3s? Email me later if you don't get hits on this. I recognize a few calls from your gang.

Curt

Al Szymanski

I clicked on the link provided and was told that no such group existed.

Kenneth Grimm

The Fireflies link is incomplete.  Click on it and when you get the "no such group" add qrp to what you see in the address window.  It should then read https://groups.io/g/firefliesqrp  Or, if the address shows up as a link you can use that.
73,
Ken - K4XL

--
Ken - K4XL
BoatAnchor Manual Archive

Alan G4ZFQ

I clicked on the link provided and was told that no such group existed.
So you search groups .io for qrp and find https://groups.io/g/FirefliesQRP which may well be the typo... Though I'd not have though case would be important.

The Fireflies link is incomplete.
Ken,

Oh yes, to me it shows up correctly but with a small qrp. So case does not matter, the embedded link was wrong.

73 Alan