Christened one of them

R. Tyson

I have built a 40m and 20 m QCX and am sooooo impressed with them.
I gave the 40m rig a try out tonight and the first station I worked was DF13PAR which is commemorating 100 years since the first flight of the Junkers F13 - the mother of all commercial aircraft.

My signal was 579 on a 40m band that wasn't in all that good a shape. He responded straight away.I only have a low doublet for 40 meters, it's only about 15 feet off the ground. The 20m rig will have to wait as the band is dead at the moment.

I can go have a beer now to further christen this great little rig.

Reg  G4NFR