Topics

qcx 20m message repetition problem #poll

yernaux.m@...

qcx 20m no problem  except  no repetition on message function
   2.1 message
 cq cq ....
  2.13 interval
  10
2.14 repeats
  ad  infinitum
  and it send the message only one time
   73 s

Thank you for voting.

N3MNT

Which button did you press to send repeatedly?

Robert Pritchard

Tried to sent score with the "Submit" button and it didn't seem to work so sent it again  but I don't see it on the list
Bob  K0FHG

--
Bob Pritchard

Hi Bob, I don’t have your qth and your rig, mine is Manizales and QCX
73 HK6J
Juan Herrera
Enviado desde mi iPhone