Topics

New 6m beacon OK0SIX in OK #poll

@Peter_OK2WA

Dear HAMs,
I would like to inform you, that we have a new 6m beacon in OK. Call is OK0SIX, QRG 50,414 MHz. Beacon is based on QRP Labs US3 transmitter kit with GPS module for keeping accurate QRG, plus PA 5W, rest technical info is in table.  Beacon running temporary for test purpose from my home QTH and will be soon, when weather allow, moved to his home on roof of our club QTH. Also web page will be prepared for SWL reports. I would like do kindly ask you for update in you beacon lists, if you provide it.

Vy 73 de Peter, OK2WA, member of OK2KOS club.

Results

See Who Responded