Clock - #ND yields yesterday's date #nd

jkbaum@...

Re: Shack Clock. I changed line #2 to read "Local #ND:#NM#LH:#LM"

Line #1 is the default and reads correctly "25Feb19X22:59:28" where X is the pulsating heart as I have connected the GPS unit.
Line #2 reads "LOCAL 24Feb15:59" - it should read 25Feb.

I'm in Denver where local time is -7UT. The UT is correct. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Jerry / KE0PRQ

Curt M.

This is a known bug in firmware C1.02a. Hans is aware of it and it’s on his to do list. A lot of us are anticipating a fix but he’s quite busy with the QSX. I’m sure we’ll see the fix at some point.

Curt M.

jkbaum@...

Curt,

Thanks. Now that I know it's not something I did incorrectly, I can live with it.

Jerry