Topics

QCX assembly manual, Section 5.4, errata?

Hans Summers

Hi Simon

Yes, this is a typo... I will get it fixed...

73 Hans G0UPL

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 4:59 AM entilleser via Groups.Io <entilleser=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
From the top of page 111 of the QCX Rev 1.11 assembly manual, referring to the implementation of the transmit/receive switch:

     "The switch wouldn't provide enough attenuation to mute an operating receiver, but during receive, our receiver isn't operating..."

Shouldn't this be:

    "The switch wouldn't provide enough attenuation to mute an operating receiver, but during transmit, our receiver isn't operating..."

Or is this something I'm totally failing to understand?

KI7MWA

From the top of page 111 of the QCX Rev 1.11 assembly manual, referring to the implementation of the transmit/receive switch: