Topics

R3 Resistor Value for U3S

Vernon Matheson

To be able to update the U3S  firmware the manual calls for a 100k resistor to be installed in the R3 slot.

I can’t find any 100k here in my pile of resistors  but do have a 120k….I believe that should be close enough and OK to use.

Can someone confirm please.

Thanks,

Vernon – VE1VDM

Hans Summers

Hi Vernon

10K, 47K, 100K, 120K... all Ok.

None at all is used, in QCX... the processor has its own internal resistor anyway.

73 Hans G0UPL

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018, 04:33 Vernon Matheson <vmath@...> wrote:

To be able to update the U3S  firmware the manual calls for a 100k resistor to be installed in the R3 slot.

I can’t find any 100k here in my pile of resistors  but do have a 120k….I believe that should be close enough and OK to use.

Can someone confirm please.

Thanks,

Vernon – VE1VDM

Vernon Matheson