WD4AH

Chris Wilson

Hello Al,

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

I think you perhaps need to review that link ;) <LOL>

Best regards,
Chris 2E0ILY mailto:chris@...

--
Best regards, Chris Wilson (2E0ILY)

Al Holt

Oh boy, I hope I don't get banned. Yes, my face is red! That's what I get for typing without glasses, Sorry Cecil !!!

http://www.thepartsplace.k5nwa.com/

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 02:53 PM, Chris Wilson wrote:
I think you perhaps need to review that link ;) <LOL>
Best laugh I've had all day ;-)

73 de Andy

David Latchum

Quite frankly I thought I was seeing things!!
Yes I have fallen into that trap of not using my glasses several times.
Surely your apology was accepted!!
LOL

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 2:41 PM Andy G0FTD via Groups.Io <punkbiscuit=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 02:53 PM, Chris Wilson wrote:
I think you perhaps need to review that link ;) <LOL>
Best laugh I've had all day ;-)

73 de Andy

R.Putnam

Freudian slip? Hi.  Recently I have been using  Blu Tack to hold down my Morse Paddle and was amazed at  the gripping power.
Thanks for the useful tip.

Richard G0ILN.