Topics

VFO/SigGen operating state diagram #manual #vfo

Brian Machesney

I devised the attached state diagram to help me remember the operating procedures for the Si5351A VFO/Signal Generator. Others may find it useful.

73 -- Brian K1LI

Brian Machesney

I observed behavior that was not fully described in the online Operating Manual as I continued to explore the capabilities of the VFO/Sig Gen kit. Page 2 of the attached Operating Guide documents my observations, some of which were quite unexpected but may turn out to be useful.

Please let me know if your own observations don't agree with mine or if you make additional observations that you think should be documented.

73 -- Brian K1LI