3D printed QCX case

Jirka <OK1IEC@...>

Hi.
You can see my 3D printed case on https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2997736
There is my callsign at the pictures but there is a label "QCX" in the file.
Write me down, if you like to have your callsign.
73!  Jirka OK1IEC

Al Clark

Thanks, Jirka, I'll keep that in mind.
AL KD4EO

Old Dog

I noticed that case yesterday.  You have a nice clean design there.  Well done!

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 1:31 AM, Jirka <OK1IEC@...> wrote:
Hi.
You can see my 3D printed case on https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2997736
There is my callsign at the pictures but there is a label "QCX" in the file.
Write me down, if you like to have your callsign.
73!  Jirka OK1IEC

Printing one tonight, filament gods willing...

Thanks,

- John
W1JDS

--
John Sutter
W1JDS CM87xi

Bob Bennett

Jira,
    I would be interested in one. This may be the incentive I need to start using the printer :-)
--
Bob/NZ2Z