#qcx will need a new MUX/DEMUX chip #qcx

Jean-Claude

Part Life Notification

Dear Valued Digi-Key Customer,

You have purchased the following part number from Digi-Key within the last two years. The manufacturer has announced an update to the part status.

Part Affected
Manufacturer ON SEMICONDUCTOR (VA)
Description MUX/DEMUX DUAL 4:1 TTL 16SOIC
Manufacturer Part Number FST3253MX
Digi-Key Part Number FST3253MXFSCT-ND
Status Obsolete
Substitutes Please click here

End of Life
End of Life (EOL) refers to the planned demise of a product. Reasons for this may include market demands, technological innovation, and development driving changes in the product. The EOL process consists of a series of technical milestones and activities that, once completed, make a product obsolete.

Last Time Buy
Last Time Buy (LTB) date, is the date the supplier intends to discontinue taking orders for the product. At this point, Digi-Key can no longer purchase the product and can only sell the current available inventory, or the inventory already on order that has not already been otherwise reserved. Last Time Buy is informational only; parts in this phase are active.

Thank you for purchasing this part from Digi-Key. While we regret any inconvenience this announcement may cause, we look forward to serving you in the future.

Regards,

Digi-Key Information Services Team

Kārlis Goba

I have used SN74CBT3253 with success, as well as other QSD builders. It's even pin-compatible, and they are comparably fast.