From: Wolfgang Bachschwell <wolfgang@...>
Date: Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 12:21 PM
Subject: OEVSV QCX Workshop announcement
To: sales@...
Cc: Michael Kastelic <m.kastelic@...>, "Mike Zwingl, OE3MZC" <oe3mzc@...>

Hello dear qrp-labs team,

let me inform you about a QCX transceiver building workshop on Saturday April 28th in Austria.

Together with 5 - 6 radio amateurs I will build QCX transceivers at the OEVSV (Austrian Amateur Radio Society) headquarter near Vienna.
For people younger than 25 years, the kits were sponsored by one of our board members.

The workshop will be covered as a video livestream on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/oevsv/
starting at 10 AM CEST.

On behalf of OEVSV I want to invite you to join the event - and maybe share this link on your website.

Me and my collegues from OEVSV were part of the staff of YOTA 2016 / Austria, and we highly appreciate qrp-labs contribution to the wonderful
spirit and success of the YOTA 2017 at Gilwell Park.

Personally I built my QCX for 30m in January and after some final corrections of the low pass filters windings
I could make a fine list of qso’s all around Europe.
I will try to pass on the fun and cleverness of the QCX to the participants of the workshop.

Thanks for your fine business

73 from Austria

Wolfgang Bachschwell OE1WBS
WBS Filmproduktion