#u3s #synth 27MHz Crystal on Si5351 module failure? U3S just showing boxes... (psst....It's working again!) #u3s #synth

Alan G4ZFQ

sorry, I hate it when it starts a new topic!
Al,

The "Subject" line is the topic.
Add to it, or change it produces a new topic.
(Unless there is a way to add something without changing the topic?)

73 Alan G4ZFQ

Al Holt

sorry, I hate it when it starts a new topic!

Al Holt

It's working again!!! I reheated connections, header pins, removed rosin and gave it another close inspection and plugged it back into my U3S.

And, to paraphrase a Huey Lewis & News song, ".....the old boy may be barely breathing, but the heart of my U3S is still beating....." I'm not near Cleveland, New York or D.C. but I'm happy with the results :-)

Let's see how it plays from here......

Cheers!

--Al