U3S: Wakeup from bright timeout

Peter Jonas

Is it possible to wakeup from bright timeout without starting a new
calibration? Currently I have to press the left button, step through the
menu and have to press th right button to leave the menu. But then the
calibration starts. I would appreciate to just press e.g. the right
button to switch the display on again and then to watch the normal
operation of the unit.

73
Peter (DL5DLA)

Hans Summers

Hi Peter

I understand. At the moment it is not possible in the current firmware. I have made a note on my list, to add this request to the next firmware version.

73 Hans G0UPL