Update: QCX Case #case #qcx

Rick Williams - VE7TK

While my 20m QCX was out of service with a blown controller chip I took some time to repaint the case, add headers for the off-board connectors and rewrite my description of the case I built.

My original paint on the QCX case did NOT hold up. So a complete sanding, priming and re-paint was needed. All are described at:

This update has a new set of photos, including a shot of the interior.
--
73, Rick
VE7TK

Braden Glett

Beautiful! Well-done.

George Privett

Rick,

Looks very professional. Congratulations.
Quick question. Where did you get the connectors for the off-board pot and switches and the part numbers? I would like to do the same.

Thanks

73
George VY1GP

Rick Williams - VE7TK

Hi George.

I've replied to you post off-line with a source for parts in BC.
--
73, Rick
VE7TK