From: QRPLabs@groups.io <QRPLabs@groups.io> On Behalf Of Roy Appleton
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2022 1:02 PM
To: QRPLabs@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QRPLabs] BS170 MOSFETS

That is really weird, I click on the more options and I don't get that. I'm just ordering a 100 BS170s and I'm here in the USA? Oh well. 🤷

Roy

WA0YMH

On Mon, Jul 25, 2022, 9:42 AM Paul Christensen <w9ac@...> wrote:

At the final invoicing phase, just before submitting the order, more shipping options appear.  I just tried it and it does indeed show a USPS First Class option of $3.49.

Paul, W9AC