Re: BS170 MOSFETS

Paul Christensen

Roy,

I did notice that I do not get the low USPS pricing until fully logged in.  I’m a high volume purchaser and often get free 2-day UPS shipping with notice after the order.  So, it’s possible that the First Class rate only shows up for some users.  I’d like to hear from others if they also see the lower priced First Class mail option.

It’s not all wonderful though.  Choosing that option sometimes results waiting several weeks for an order to arrive with in-stock items.   So, it’s been a good solution until a part is needed quickly. 

Paul, W9AC

From: QRPLabs@groups.io <QRPLabs@groups.io> On Behalf Of Roy Appleton
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2022 1:02 PM
To: QRPLabs@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QRPLabs] BS170 MOSFETS

That is really weird, I click on the more options and I don't get that. I'm just ordering a 100 BS170s and I'm here in the USA? Oh well. 🤷

Roy

WA0YMH 

On Mon, Jul 25, 2022, 9:42 AM Paul Christensen <w9ac@...> wrote:

At the final invoicing phase, just before submitting the order, more shipping options appear.  I just tried it and it does indeed show a USPS First Class option of $3.49.

Paul, W9AC

From: QRPLabs@groups.io <QRPLabs@groups.io> On Behalf Of Roy Appleton
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2022 10:38 AM
To: QRPLabs@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QRPLabs] BS170 MOSFETS

Paul, how do you get the $3.49 shipping rate? Cheapest for me shows $7.99 UPS ground?

Thanks,

Roy

WA0YMH 

On Mon, Jul 25, 2022, 8:56 AM Paul Christensen <w9ac@...> wrote:

Fairchild/OnSemi BS170 MOSFETs are back in stock at Mouser.  49,189 as of this morning.  I placed an order for 100 over the weekend and got a 50% price break over small quantities.  USPS First Class shipping for U.S. orders is only USD $3.49.  Unlike some Asian product, these are real BS170 MOSFETs with a managed chain-of-custody from time of manufacture to the point of sale. 

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/onsemi-Fairchild/BS170?qs=FOlmdCx%252BAA0Q%252B3zvwxJUKQ%3D%3D

Paul, W9AC

Join QRPLabs@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.