Ernie, sorry I just got back from Church and lunch. Alan is correct. I keep an old copy of the QCX Classic schematic around because it has the LCD pinout on the same page. Easier for me to figure it out.

Function       IC2 pin       LCD pin
LCD D4

On Sun, Mar 27, 2022 at 12:16 PM Alan G4ZFQ <alan4alan@...> wrote:
On 27/03/2022 18:22, Ernie Bailey - N2DGQ wrote:
> All connections go to the blue line on the schematic.

Ernie,

This just represents a bundle of wires. A harness.

 >While looking at the schematic for IC2 pin connectivity, do I assume
for example pin #2 says "LCD D4" assume that pins goes to Display pin
#4?  And pin #3 says "LCD D5", assuming connects to Display pin #5?

Pin 2 enters this harness as LCD D4, and comes out with the same
designation going to LCD pin 11. (DB4) Just go round the blue line
looking for matches.

(Watch out, on a few occasions a connection may go to two places.)