LightAPRS-W Programming Error #kph #lightaprs

Andrew Blessing

I keep encountering issues when attempting to sketch the LightAPRS-W tracker.  I'm using an laptop running Windows 11.

I've tried the following items attempting to resolve the issue:

- Uninstall and reinstall Arduino IDE, complete with deleting AppData Arduino folder.
- Uninstall and reinstall CH340G drivers, including trying the native drivers from Windows Update
- Trying different USB cables, including a brand new one I justed ordered.
- Tried different COM baud settings and/or different programmers

Attached are the ino file and sketch logs.  For reference, at the bottom are the board settings in Arduino IDE and the COM setting info as well.

I'm open to any ideas/suggestions at this point.

Thanks