Re: Ukraine

Yannig - F4IUJ

On Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 10:08 PM, Alexander Korotkevich wrote:
Now here, in US, we are getting told that Russia is responsible for high inflation, all economic problems etc., and you, in Europe, as far as I was told, getting the same BS from mass media.
If it can make you feel better, here in France while Putin is vilipended, ordinary Russians are seen as collateral victims of this hard to understand war! We were naively thinking that European imperialism was over and are just shocked.

Michelet was just writing a version of history pleasant to people in power at the time.

73
Yannig - F4IUJ