From: Martin DK3UW <m.sellschopp@...>
Date: Sun, Mar 6, 2022, 12:46 PM
To: QRPLabs@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QRPLabs] Fedex Tracking
Hi Wolfgang,

the advantage of DHL obviously is, that they don't try to systematically raise money from the receiver. Whenever the customs dont charge VAT it simply is delivered. If FEDEX systematically makes a customs declaration, that means quite some paper work and at the labor cost nowadays that quickly adds up.

maybe hear you on one of the next QCX Challenges.

Martin DK3UW