Re: TX and RX Frequency Difference #40m

Ronald Taylor

Hi Ernie. If you have the 27 MHz reference crystal in there, and if you don't have a GPS, try setting your reference frequency to 27,007,036 and see if that helps.... You are actually 800 Hz off per the numbers you mentioned. Good luck ... Ron

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 4:02 PM George Korper <georgekorper@...> wrote:

Hi,
Calibration by GPS will correct this. Did you purchase the QLG2 SE GPS accessory. I can't help you with manual calibration. I'm sure other posts will follow.
The GPS option is critical for Beacon mode and WSPR. It turns the Mini into a real powerhouse, and each software revision has made it better!