QCX Mini Troubleshooting Meter

Ernie Bailey - N2DGQ

First, I enjoy building kits.  I have taken a 34 year hiatus from Ham Radio. I have come back as I am retired.  When I was an active OP I was into QRP.  I recently bought and built the QCX Mini 40 Meter version #3.  The build was easy, and I completed the alignment per the instructions.  My question for this group, While in Item #9 Test Equipment I see the DVM and RF output are both indicating Zero.  Therefore I assume I am not getting any power output while keying.  Is this a correct assumption?  I have gone through many YouTube videos and have searched this forum and have not been able to find any information regarding the proper set up or usage of the RF Output and DVM indicators.  I do not have any test equipment except for an old Fluke DVM.  And unfortunately, have forgotten more theory than I wish to accept, therefore very frustrated at this point.  So again, I assume while transmitting I am able to see the power output and the voltage being delivered to this unit (13.8VDC) in the meter display.   I feel this is a really stupid question, but I am stuck.   Any information as to what I should be seeing for Voltage and RE output is extremely appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.