Re: Restarting build of my QCX

Mike Easterbrook

Zrdzzzrz55zrdz5zz5rz s 4https://t.me/c/1443836819/24301

On Sun, 6 Feb 2022, 12:13 Bruce KS4V, <Ks4v@...> wrote:
In your manual look the parts list. Check the capacitor section for the band specific caps and compare the ones in your kit with the list.  There was a small bag the band specific caps were packed in that had the band marked on it also.
Good luck
Bruce KS4V

-------- Original message --------
From: "Mark, WD4ELG" <wd4elg@...>
Date: 2/5/22 4:07 PM (GMT-06:00)
Subject: [QRPLabs] Restarting build of my QCX

I am finally committing to resumption of my kit-building; I have a QCX that is nearly complete except for T1, which I am ready to finish soldering to the board.

The problem is, I can’t remember which band I bought.  I don’t want to wreck the finals…how can I tell if I got this for 20 or 40 meters?

Mark Lunday, WD4ELG

Greensboro, NC  FM06be

wd4elg@...

http://wd4elg.blogspot.com

SKCC #16439  FISTS #17972  QRP ARCI #16497