Re: Maybe it's the first #qcxmini #3D Printed #qcxmini #3d #enclosure

William Smith

Nice, thanks for sharing, that's a lot of work!

73, Willie N1JBJ

On Dec 27, 2021, at 12:12 PM, BG6LH via groups.io <jamflying@...> wrote:

Hello every OM!

I'd bought a QCX-mini Kit last summer, without enclosure.
Coz I just bought a 3D printer Kit before that.
So I decided to make a 3D printed one.
Finally, I finished it on the end of 2021...

If you wanna print one by yourself, you can download it from:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5175851

With the fixing holes on the PCB, they can be perfectly assembled together.
weight: 168g , totally
Size: 98x65x27mm, LWH
Preparetion:
* Flat Head Screws: M3x12, 8 pics
* Copper columns: M3x11, 4 pics, or use the nylon columns in the QCX-mini kit.

<QCX-mini-enclosure-b.jpeg><QCX-mini-enclosure-a.jpeg>
<QCX-mini-enclosure-c.jpeg>

There is also a prototype design of accurate measurement.
I would like to share it with the HAM Radio community.
OM can make some derivatives based on it.

Have fun~

--
DE BG6LH