Re: 50W Amp problem

K4ALE

Evan,
This is hugely constructive and I sincerely appreciate your time and attention to put this together with me.
Refreshed this morning, I will tackle this again this evening after work as outlined above.
You should be pleased to know that I took each of your prior posts, copied the operative parts, and made a checklist to proceed.
As to the IRF510s:  if a component is available from Digikey or Mouser, that is where I get them.  I have the Vishay parts in my cart at Digi Key in this instance.

The more I mess with this, the more I appreciate the details Hans has taken to design these products, and respect the knowledge required to service, or at least understand the interplay of the components. It's really magic, you know...
Bevin
K4ALE