Re: QDX Construction Begins, despite a minor obstacle!

Ryan Flowers

Folks, I'm sorry if it felt like click bait- but remember, click bait typically gives you a title that makes you click, then shows you ads instead of any real content. I gave a compelling title and followed through with real content, and I did say "despite one minor obstacle" which gave a hint that there was something awry ;-)

It's all in good fun, I promise. And yes you CAN start building before it arrives by preparing your inductors and reading the manual :)

73 to all!
--
Ryan Flowers - W7RLF
MiscDotGeek - QRP and More (Website)

QDX News, Tips, Build Series (YouTube)
QCX Mini "Mini Tip" Series (YouTube)
QCX Mini Troubleshooting and Repair (Website)