Re: Question about customizing the QLG2/QLG2-SE serial data #clock #gps

Alan G4ZFQ

On 18/10/2021 19:14, Luciano Gasparini PT9KK wrote:
I tried customizing the QLG2-SE in such a way to have both GPS and Galileo running, at the same time, according to the explanation presented on aforementioned subject but, unfortunately NaviTrack won't work at all. It does recognize the COM port, I set it to 9600 but no response whatsoever. No action, nada, niente, nulo...
What kind of interface are you guys running from the QLG2-SE and the USB, please? Any hints?
I'm running Win10.
Luciano

NaviTrack works on 3 Windows 10 computers here. Do you "Run as Administrator"?

I have not seen any instructions to get my QLG2 to work with Galileo. I tried the command but it did not respond.