Re: Battery power for the QDX? #power

Daniel Conklin

I've been experimenting with the Power Delivery power packs and chargers with trigger devices to change the voltage outputs. I recently picked up a newish Dell 65w laptop charger with PD compatible USB-C and it outputs 5v, 9v, 12v and 20v selectable. My lower wattage PD power pack puts out 5v 9v or 12v depending on the triggering device. I have one triggering device with a LED readout that makes a beep in the receiver of the QCX when it samples the voltage and another without a readout that is quiet. Anyway, Power Delivery devices are good options for QRP power sources.
--
73, Dan - W2DLC