Re: Up-to-date QCX+ tips as of July 25, 2020 #qcx+ #case #manual #enclosure

Hans Summers

Violence is the solution.

Normally I try not to incite violence. But in this case, you need to use FORCE on those screws. Get a good large philips screwdriver with a nice big handle... apply torque... everything will comply...

73 Hans G0UPL

On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 6:52 AM Michael - wb6csh via groups.io <wb6csh7=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I did NOT drill out any of the M3 nylon nuts to mount the LCD to the PCB. I'm running into a problem on the potentiometer (R1) side of the PCB; The M3 nut cannot rotate since it is forced up against the rear of R1, when it should be free to tighten up and hold the PCB and the LCD together. Any solutions from anybody?