Re: I win a good bet...

Jim Manley

I’ll bet the International House of Pancakes (IHOP) is positively green with envy!!!  I wonder if IHOP has a location inside the UN HQs building in New Yawk (the correct phonetic spelling and pronunciation by us natives there and in New Joisey!).

Jim  KJ7JHE
Lame Deer High School Amateur Radio Club  KJ7JKU

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 4:18 PM Mike - N5AQM <n5aqmdb@...> wrote:
We will need to change the term used when something sells VERY fast from "Selling Like Hot Cakes" to "Selling Like QDX's"

I don't think Hot Cakes ever sold that fast!

I knew I wanted this without knowing much about it. Only what a friend told me on the air the other day. Now I can sit down and see exactly what I purchased!  Already built a mini and have alot of fun with in on WSPR and a little CW. Always enjoy building a good kit and putting it on the air. Hoping for a QDX for the high bands soon also...

73
-Mike