QCX Mini - Would not respond to any button presses

Richard - N1RBD

I had a strange issue yesterday.  I took the 60m QCX mini out into the field to test a new EHFW QRP antenna for SOTA.  I powered it up and it came up on VFO A, but would not respond to any presses of the buttons or the encoder.  It would only let me dial up and down on VFO A.  Multiple reboots did not clear.  I tried the usual "power up with a button pressed to reset" trick with the two buttons and encoder.  Still came up on VFO-A.  I was about to do a short video to show the symptoms and the rig started working normally.

Any idea on what could have happened here?  Pretty sure it wasn't an issue with the connection since the encoder and volume worked.

Thanks!