Re: 20m Antenna for QCX-Mini

Arv Evans <arvid.evans@...>

Mouser, Digikey, and Paloma are resellers, not manufacturers.  Do we
know who they get their toroid cores from?  Diz uses his own products
in the power amplifier that he sells, so they should be adequate, no
matter who actually manufactures them.

Arv
_._

On Sun, Sep 12, 2021 at 10:13 AM Dave N3AC <dcharing@...> wrote:
Kreger Components near Roanoke, VA is a stocking distributor for Fair Rite. They sell internationally. I don't remember what their minimum is, but we combine for a club order from time to time.

And Diz (Toroid King) sells good stuff; I think Hans uses them.

regards,

Dave N3AC

On Sun, Sep 12, 2021 at 8:45 AM PHILIP GRAITCER via groups.io <pgraitc=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
I’d be very careful ordering toroids from bargain sources. Some are phonies and don’t meet spec. Best to order them from Mouser or DigiKey or Paloma.
Phil K3UT