Re: Si5351A Synth kit board Rev 5 now available, fits TCXO module

Arv Evans <arvid.evans@...>

Peter

If a whisper-net receiver is reporting similar drift on several different signals,
might we assume that this is whispernet receiver drift instead of drift in our
own transmitter?

Arv
_._

On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 9:39 AM M0PWX <M0PWX@...> wrote:

Can yo connect it to an antenna so it is picked up on wsprnet? Then we can see if other stations see the same drift as you, easy check to rule out the U3s or your RX

73

Peter

M0PWX

I just checked the receiver again by using FLDigi on 10 MHz WWV signal and switching between LSB and USB.
It shows the tone is very close.  Same as it does each time I check it.  So the receiver hasn't changed by 50 Hz.

--
Rob KB8RCO