Re: QCX-Mini doesn't Auto-set time with GPS #gps #qcx #troubleshoot

David (W5CWT)

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 01:26 PM, Mont Pierce KM6WT wrote:
On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 11:21 AM, Mont Pierce KM6WT wrote:
This is 5v logic, so you need to set your probe to 1x.  You should see 5V or 2.5V per division.
See pics on my previous post #68528 (click here).

My scope is showing 2V per division, and the pick signal is at 5V.

(wish my scope had serial data decoder...  Very Nice).

73
km6wt

 Thanks! So, my probe was on 10x. Changed it to 1x and modified the scale. New photo included below. Still, very noisy and no solid decode by the scope. Haven't cracked open the QCXmini to check IC2 yet.