Re: QLG3-enclosure, a work in progress #gps #enclosure

jjpurdum

Karl:

Al and I gave up on trying to make cutouts for displays. Now we print a cardstock template and do the LCD/display cutout with an X-Acto knife (make it just a smidgen smaller than the display). A small amount of glue holds it in place and a thin coat of clear Krylon protects it. It's what we did here:

Jack, W8TEE

On Tuesday, August 31, 2021, 09:37:23 AM EDT, Karl Haas via groups.io <iz2222@...> wrote:

Hi Al,

That’s pretty much my method, but I can’t seem to file it neatly square afterwards.  I think it comes down to patience, which doesn’t seem to be available on Amazon.