Re: QCX mini barely perceptible audio

Curt wb8yyy

Let's see, it seems we have a strong path between where the test signal is injected and where audio is measured. I presume the audio indication that is 8 drops substantially when the test signal is turned off?  No hum tends to point to audio back end, and I am wondering about those dimple pins to go through the control board, that maybe one isn't make contact. Carefully check each pin with a dvm ohmmeter. Also carefully look for bridges. Maybe it's between this control board and where audio reaches headphones.

Curt