Re: SKEETERs (QRP contest) 8/15/21 1500-1900 UTC #qcx #contest

Christopher Maness

Thanks for posting this. Chris KQ6UP

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 6:34 AM Greg Walters via groups.io
<jgawalters@...> wrote:

Good Morning All,

I was informed of a little party that is tomorrow. It is called the Skeeter Hunt. It is for QRP Hams and I thought the QCX would be perfect for that. They have both phone and CW so we can play however we want.

Points for how portable one is, what kind of radio, and more. The goal is to spell S-K-E-E-T-E-R with letters from callsigns. You can't use one callsign for the two of the E's unless there are two in that callsign.

It is from 1700 to 2100 UTC.

I may sneak out in the backyard and try a little.

Here's more info: https://www.qsl.net/w2lj/
Greg
KY4GW