Re: dummy load to attenuator mod #dummyload

Good suggestions WA8YAN. I got it right but had to keep double checking. That'd be an easy way to not get mixed up. However, I did once put a large component like a BNC or whatever, on the wrong side ox a board only to laugh at my mistake when I realized lol. So one might then also have the wrong "up and down" :) but yes, it is a dummy load project hehe

On 27 Jun 2021, at 21:32, wa8yan.radio via groups.io <wa8yan.radio@...> wrote:

Yup

Lead dummy
WA8YAN

-------- Original message --------
From: Arv Evans <arvid.evans@...>
Date: 6/27/21 4:48 PM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Re: [QRPLabs] dummy load to attenuator mod #dummyload

In a lame attempt at humor, perhaps someone should point out
that it is a "dummy" load project.  8-/

Arv
_._

On Sun, Jun 27, 2021 at 1:10 PM wa8yan.radio via groups.io <wa8yan.radio=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Perhaps it would also be better to say "do not install on the board the BNC connector is on" rather than top board, bottom board since top and bottom are relative to how you are holding it.  (I'm saying that was my error..... even though I'm sure it wasn't) HI HI.
73 Phil WA8YAN